HOW TO COPE WITH ANXIETY DURING A HARD TIMEadminsunkratom
Are you lost on how to cope with your anxiety during a hard time? Please know that you are not alone in this case.
Lots of people are facing the exact same problem, especially in this pandemic time that are full of uncertainty.
Despite all the problems and bad news that are swirling around, you still need to know how to keep your anxiety in check.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
There are a number of things you can do to cope with your anxiety in the face of a hard time.
- Identify and learn to manage your triggersTo solve your problems, the first thing you need to do is identify the cause. In this case, you can identify the trigger of your anxiety on your own or with a therapist.
Sometimes, the trigger can be something obvious. Other times they can be less obvious. Some general triggers:
– a stressful job or work environment
– driving or traveling
– genetics (anxiety could run in your family)
– withdrawal from drugs or certain medications
– side effects of certain medications
– having another mental illness such as depression
– phobias, such as agoraphobia and claustrophobia
– some chronic illnesses (heart disease, diabetes, or asthma)
– chronic pain
If your triggers are something that is out of your control, then you can try using other methods that may help to cope.
- Routine MeditationWhen you do meditation regularly, it can eventually help your brain to control your train of thoughts. The next thing you know, you will be able to dismiss your anxious thoughts when they surface.
- Use aromatherapyFor a quick and easy way, you can try to use aromatherapy. Aromatherapy can help to activate certain receptors in your brain, potentially easing anxiety.
Whether they’re in oil form, incense, or a candle, scents like lavender, chamomile, and sandalwood can be very soothing.
- Keep your body and mind healthyExercising, eating healthy meals, getting enough sleep, and staying in touch with people who care about you are important to keep your anxiety at bay.
- Try supplements or herbal remediesTaking supplements or herbal remedies is definitely a long-term strategy to cope with your anxiety. One of the thing you could try is kratom.
HOW KRATOM WORKS
Kratom works the same way as other opioids with the only difference is that it is not as addictive. Alkaloid, a compound found in Kratom, is known to have a great calming effect on the body.
Ergo, Kratom can help you to cope with your anxiety during a hard time by giving you a relaxed body and a tranquil state of mind.
BEST KRATOM STRAINS TO COPE WITH ANXIETY
1. Borneo Kratom
With high concentrations of 7-hydroxy mitragynine, Borneo Kratom is a potent relaxant, analgesic, and a mood booster agent. In spite of being a strong strain, it tends to have a low side effects occurrence.
Though Borneo Kratom are available in red, green, and white vein, Green Borneo is the best option for anxiety.
2. Kalis Kratom
Similar to the Borneo, Kalis Kratom had less sedating effect. Therefore, it is a good option for you who want to stay productive all day long. This strain is available in red, green, and white vein color varieties.
Red Kalis is packed with strong pain relief, sedation, and euphoria properties along with tranquility states. It is recommended to take this strain at night as the effect could last for 4-6 hours.
3. Malay Kratom
With great results for anxiety and pain relief, Malay Kratom also lasts much longer than other strains. Malay kratom also offers the ability to enhance moods and produce the feelings of euphoria.
Available in red, green, and white strains, Green Malay is the best choice to help with your anxiety. This particular strain is a strong analgesic with incredible sedating effects.
It’s recommended that you start with a low dose, gradually increasing the amount until you achieve the desired effect. Another note is each person reacts differently to each strain. You would need to try and see which strain works best for yourself.